Wednesday, February 23, 2011

family :)

I usually get to see my family a couple of times a year. Last summer my mom brought my aunt and my grandma with her. My grandma is well into her 80's and this was the second time she made the trip. Unfortunately she has dementia and even though she remembers who her family members and friends are, she can't remember new things. Overall she is in great health and up for any trip you want to take her on. My aunt has five boys that are all grown up and live on their own. She had never visited us before and I think she had a great time. We went out to eat a lot and made the customary trip to the Duquesne Incline. If you ever come to Pittsburgh you should go up there and enjoy the gorgeous view. 
So I guess today I am missing my family :( but I am blessed to have such great family and friends over here and a German family that makes so much effort to see me as much as possible. My mom is coming over again in May for the birth of the baby and to help me out for a while. Thank god for that since the hubby is going to be traveling so much. 


my aunt, mom and grandma







4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower! Have a great nite!

    ~Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute family! Oh and i must say this: your Etsy store is adorable. I'm simply in love with all the flower fabric necklaces *wink* I am now following you thanks to Thursday Blog Hop and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    Oh and don't forget to check our new Blog Tutorial if you need a little guidance to make you blog simply fabulous;) See you there!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for following the blog and your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower. Please follow back!
    http://nonosoddsnends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...