Friday, February 25, 2011

get-away and chocolate covered strawberries

The hubby and I went on a little get-away this week and it sure was great :) Since we now have less than 3 months to go before this little one gets here, get-away's like this one should be on the agenda as much as possible. We really didn't do much since there isn't much to do where we went and the things we could have done (like skiing) aren't as fun when you have to go by yourself. Sorry hubs! Instead we made all kinds of great food, like pancakes and eggs or chocolate covered strawberries ;) Yum!
My belly is really starting to get in the way and I've been having a hard time breathing. Trying to put socks and shoes on sure is a balancing act. Most things are starting to get harder and harder to do :/ I can't wait to go back to normal. 
I've also been working on some new things for my shop so stay tuned for those new additions next week. 


Have a great weekend!










2 comments:

  1. Fab blog! Love the pics and the nice, clean design. I'm a new follower from the *sassy* blog hop. Stop over and see me sometime!

    Cheers,
    Suz from Well to Do
    http://www.welltodoyou.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...