Thursday, February 17, 2011

I don't care if you wanna sleep, I'd rather practice some Karate moves...

Last night was definitely not the most sleep I've ever gotten. First I didn't get to bed until 2 am and then I woke up again at 5.30 am because little man decided it was time for his early morning work-out session. He already kicks a lot during the day but it seems to get worse at night. I am glad he's healthy and seems to be pretty happy in there, but I am one of those girls that needs at least 9 hours of sleep a night to function properly during the day...
I tried going back to sleep but that didn't work so I ended up at the kitchen table, with a mug of tea and worked on a poster design for a client. At least it was a productive morning.
So now I believe a little nap is in order. I need to get more stuff done today and that won't happen if I fall asleep in the middle of it ;)

Stop back for a post on how I got my work space organized :) And hopefully you are blessed with some warm and dry weather today. It sure looks like a nice day here in Pittsburgh. 


Think she likes that bone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...