Saturday, March 12, 2011

florida i miss you already...

So I am finally settling back in at home and unfortunately there is a ton of stuff to do, like cleaning and laundry and cooking instead of going out for lunch and dinner ;) Florida was a blast and I wish I didn't have to come back to freezing temperatures and snow... The hubby gets to go back already on Thursday so I guess the puppies and I will be spending a lonely weekend together. Can you hear the violins playing? ;)
Even though he had to work a lot, hubby made sure I was taken care of and even brought me food to the room. He's great like that :) He also does this when we're home, this morning he chopped up some pineapple for me and brought it up so I didn't even have to get out of bed. Do you guys have awesome hubbies or boyfriends like that? What do they do for you? 


The good thing about being back home is that I can finally keep up with writing regular blog posts again so you guys should be totally excited about that. Look at you all doing your little happy dances :) I also have some give-aways coming up soon so I'll be posting more about that in the near future. For now I am going to leave you with some pictures from the trip. Enjoy ;) 



8 comments:

  1. I found you at Eisy Morgan. You and I have quite similar stories on how we ended up where we are. I met my husband while I was an exchange student 15 years ago here in the states. Then 11 years ago he visited me in Norway for 2 weeks and he proposed... I said NO. Then 10.5 year ago I said yes on a beach in California. 10 years ago come July we got married in Norway and he moved there to be with me. 7 years ago we had our first baby girl. 5 years ago I too had to go through the almost one year job to get a green card and we moved here. I have now been here 5 years and we are hoping to move back to Norway next year.
    Fun getting to know you. See you around then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo beautiful blog!! i love the photographs :) thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog... i'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm visiting from FTLOB ... happy to stop by, your blog is so bright and cheery! I think I need to read a bit more before I jump in, but looks like you just got back from a Florida vacay? Beautiful pictures!! I live in SoCal and the sun is shining but your pictures make me want to go somewhere tropical.

    I love your Birks!

    Maegan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello....love yours too! You make such pretty things for your shop, and I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I'd love to go to Florida, I'd miss it too! I'm ready for warm weather!

    Hopping over from FTLOB! Hope you had a great weekend!
    http://missblondiexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via FTLOB!!! What an incredible vacation! you took some sweet pictures! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Newest follower from the Mingle Monday blog hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back! Have a great day! (:

    Amber @ http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous blog!!


    Hiya! Newest follower from the Mingle Monday Hop-- please stop by and say hello! Would love if ya followed back!

    ♥cyn♥
    http://cyn-thenutshell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...