Friday, April 1, 2011

{feature}: Jessie at Imperfectly Polished

So today I am finally featuring Jessie over at Imperfectly Polished :) I am still experiencing slow upload speeds and pictures are a pain ;) but at least we now know that it is indeed our internet provider that has been trying to fix this issue for a couple of weeks. Good luck to them! I hope it gets fixed soon. So without further ado, here is Jessie... 
Hi Babes and Sages readers!  I'm Jessie and I'm very excited to be here today. 
I blog over at imperfectlypolished.com and am here to share some info about me and my site and show you a few of my favorite projects.  A little about me...I have been married almost two years to my wonderful husband/handyman, Mike.  We love working on projects around the house and playing with our goldendoodle puppy, Pudge, who just turned one.  He is featured quite often on the blog so keep an eye out for him:)  We are Dave Ramsey followers and are working hard to pay off school loans so you will find very cheap, but still fun and stylish, projects at imperfectly polished.  I love to sew, craft, repurpose furniture, and create beautiful spaces in our home.  A unique feature on my blog is Financial Freedom Fridays where I give tips, tricks, and user-friendly ideas for budgeting, cooking, etc.  I recently added a Recipe tab where I will continue to add budget-friendly recipes that help keep our grocery bill down and our tummies full:)  Here are some of my favorite projects over at imperfectly polished:
Striped Curtains 
Inspiring sewing desk makeover
Blue board and batten


Thanks again for having me, Sophie, and I can't wait to meet some new faces at imperfectlypolished.com!

Thanks Jessie for guest posting today. Now everyone go on over there and leave her some comment love :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Sophie:) By the way, the dining room looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...