Thursday, April 14, 2011

I love getting stuff in the mail :)

Look what just flew in :) I ordered these last week to hang from string in the nursery. Aren't they so cute? They all have cool little facts about the animals on the back, like did you know that Alligators have a transparent third eyelid that lets them see under water??? Pretty cool huh? What's even better is that they are big (5x7) and only cost $5.50. Shipping was unfortunately $4.99 :( but still it was so worth it. Now I just have to spray paint some clothes pins for hanging and hang them all... Things are coming together :) 

6 comments:

  1. these are so adorable!! so unique and perfect for a nursery! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, now you have to share where you got them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are by K&Company and I got them on Amazon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, I can't wait to see the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can I order them! Totally digging them!
    New follower from the hop! Would love if you could stop by and if you like my blog then please feel free to follow

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...