Thursday, May 5, 2011

Loving the new Summer Collection :)


I am so excited to share my new Babes&Sages Summer Collection with you all :) This is just a little sneak peek since I am still working on more things but I am absolutely in love with everything so far. This is totally me and all the pieces are unique designs that will go perfectly with summer fashion. I was totally inspired by the pastel, beachy colors of the suede cord and how great they can be combined with different metals and beaded accents. The earrings are simple, chic and not too overpowering - love them! 
I have only listed a couple of things so far but will continue to do so during the next few days. 
Everything is reasonably priced and makes a great gift for that someone special :) 


Thank you also for the responses to the Guest Blogger post. I will be getting in touch soon and am also still looking for more interested bloggers that would like to do a guest post here during my maternity leave. 


Send me an email to babesandsages@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...