Tuesday, September 27, 2011

4 Months Ago Life Changed



Happy 4 Months, Bubbie! 


We can't believe it's been 4 months already. 
4 months ago you made us the happiest people on earth and you sure made your mama work hard for it :) 
You are such a blessing and make every day so much better than the last. 
I am the happiest girl when I see you smile, which you do a lot.
When you wake up in the morning and talk our ears off for an hour I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. 
You are growing so fast and learning new things every day. 
You love to be in your bouncer and play with all the different toys on it. 
You laugh when your daddy tickles you with his beard or when the puppies come close to your face.
You have such a strong grip now and I have to make sure my hair stays out of your reach. 
You roll over like a pro and love to be upright. I hope one day you will stop drooling though ;) 
I love your bald little head and your big blue eyes.
I secretly feel good about the fact that you only want your mama to rock you to sleep or calm you down when you're upset. (Don't tell your papa, even though he probably knows...)
I love to see how happy you are when we take your clothes off for bath time. I guess soon enough you'll be a teenager running around this house in only your underwear, just like your dad an uncles used to do. 


Please slow down little man. Don't grow so fast. I already miss the skinny little newborn you.


We love you so much.


Mama & Papa 

3 comments:

  1. Wish you and your family all the happiness in the world.
    Your little one has charming eyes!

    Love,
    Salonie
    (http://salonie-m.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genießt es, so eine schöne Zeit!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so sweet :)
    found you on mingle monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...