Friday, September 23, 2011

Instafriday #1



We went on a nice little family walk on Thursday, all 5 of us. There is a nice park just a few minutes from our house with a walking trail, playground and a baseball field. 




We both got on the swing set. I think it had been more than 10 years since I was on a swing ;) It was fun. I have no idea why we don't do this more often? Why do we stop doing silly things like that just because we grow up? 



The little guy took a nice long nap and the pups had a blast. Family time is the best :) 

Linking up right here: 

life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. How funny- we have that same frog on my sons carseat! I've hung it there since he was born and it's been do fun to see him go from not interested, to staring at it, to now trying to turn his whole body over with it in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing you guys having a good ol time on the swings reminded me that I have been wanting to take some pics on the swings too:) Great captures of your time together!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...