|Wearing: Cardigan from Target, Shirt from Target, Whit Shirt from AE, Jeans from AE, Boot Socks from Sockdreams.com, Watch by Michael Kors and Hunter Boots|
- Picking monster boogers out of my little guys nose. It's funny how once you become a mom things like that don't even phase you anymore.
- Your neighbor calling you to tell you that her son will install a camera in an apple tree right next to your house because he wants to take some pictures of deer during the night and not to be alarmed by a red flashing light... Oookay.
- The dog eating a pacifier yesterday... Really??? She eats stuff a lot. Like vacuum cords, paper, toys, dog beds, pens, anything plastic really. Oh yeah and she drinks coffee out of our mugs.
- Entering a one-way street parking lot at a restaurant the wrong way and then being forced to steal someone's parking spot because well, you simply couldn't go anywhere else. Whoops ;)
- The sun is back :) It's even warm outside. People are mowing again. It's almost like summer returned. Getting to soak up the sun and hoping she sticks around through the weekend cause we got some plans :)
- Watching your hubby be all cute and cuddly with the little guy.
- Breastfeeding :) We are so good at it now and we do it everywhere, haha. We are not afraid!
- Sleep training Baby L. We started putting him to bed while he is still awake so that he can learn to soothe himself. He is doing great so far. Doesn't cry for too long and sleeps so much longer. What a relief :)
- Finding out that wonderful friends of ours are expecting their second child next May. What a great time to have a baby ;)
- Getting to have lunch with those friends while the little man was being the perfect baby. Yay for getting to enjoy a meal without interruptions.