Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{She Wore What?} Rainy Day


I'm wearing: Ralph Lauren Tweed Blazer, AE Plaid Shirt, JCrew T-Shirt, LOFT Jeans, Knee Socks from Sockdreams.com and Hunter Wellies. The Little Guy is wearing Oshkosh B'Gosh and 77Kids Beanie. 





Yes, I need a haircut and color. I am making an appointment for next week, promise. I'm one of those girls that started going gray at age 15!!! No kidding. I am afraid to know how gray my hair would be if I didn't color it. Color doesn't stick to those coarse suckers for more than 4-6 weeks and I've been going well over 2 months now. Last haircut was right before the little man was born and then I managed to throw some at-home color on like 10 weeks ago... 

I honestly have the worst relationship with my hair ;) It is pretty flat and dry and I don't have too much of it to begin with. A couple of weeks ago I tried to recreate a hair style off of Pinterest... Not a good idea. I ended up realizing that I simply don't have enough hair to braid the sides and pull the rest into a bun. My bun looked more like a hummingbird's nest. Bummer.

Do any of you have any experience with hair extensions? For fullness, not so much length. 

In other news, we went Antiquing on Sunday. It was cold and rainy and the hubs said I only wanted to go out because I wanted to wear my new Hunter Boots. No way... Not this girl ;) 

This rainy, cold weather is giving me more than enough opportunities to show off those boots. 
Seems like we went straight from August into November here in PA :( 

Wishing you all a sunny day :) and linking up with the Pleated Poppy. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the whole outfit, just perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many ways can I love your outfit? Those boots rock! And I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does the socks thing. LOL

    And the baby? Such a cute accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! i do have experience with hair extensions. i wear them for length and fullness because some dumb girl in cosmetology school thinned my hair out way too much! but i'm a hairstylist and you're welcome to ask me any questions. i would go for some clip in extensions in your case since lower maintenance seems to work for you. if you get glue in extensions it might be too much, and also its much more damaging to your hair. if you really want, email me at hunter.slh(at)gmail(dot)com and i will tell you everything you need. :)

    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...