Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm a Goo Gone GooRu :)


A few weeks ago I was contacted by Goo Gone brand and asked to become a Goo Gone GooRu. I have been contacted by other brands before but they never seemed to be something that I wanted to support or write about. I don't mind telling the internets about products I like and I always like getting recommendations and opinions from others. 
I really do use Goo Gone quite a lot to clean up messes around the house, vintage finds or for craft projects. I hate whenever I remove stickers and a sticky mess is left behind.
I used it last when I was working on my DIY yarn wrapped jars to take the goop off of the glass. Always works like a charm. 
So they found my post and now I am the GooRu of the week over on their Facebook page.


Go check it out here and also find out how you can become a GooRu yourself.






PS: They did NOT ask me to write this or any other post. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ich glaub das gibt's hier gar nicht - bei mir muss einweichen in Wasser reichen ;)

    Lg
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...