Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sunday Likes



SOURCE


















































I can't wait for some real snow :) Hoping we'll have a white Christmas with my family in Germany. 

SOURCE

How pretty is this? Gotta keep an eye out for some vintage lace.

SOURCE

So cute. 

RECIPE HERE

We made these last week and they turned out delicious. Just like the real thing, I should know ;) Just in case you are making this, I had to add flour to the original amount in the recipe. The dough was very sticky so I just added more until I could handle it well. 


Here is how ours turned out. Not as pretty but delicious nonetheless.










1 comment:

  1. Lecker! Der Schnee lässt hier aber auf sich warten :((((((

    LG
    Swenja

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...